Saturday, July 18, 2009

Wow - It's Been So Long!!!

Well, I had actually stopped blogging -- it seems before I really even got started -- because I was having a major time management issue. I could sit at the computer and read other blogs and try to compose blogs and time went by fast. I am really feeling that I want to record and journal specific things and I am going to REALLY REALLY TRY to manage my time accordingly. Uh, we'll see, though.

Another new thing for my blog is I do want to also start including the interior of my home and the transformations that I am looking forward to. I have started several projects and have several ideas that I am trying to pull together for my home and maybe some people out in blogland could help me if I post what I am trying to accomplish, et cetera. Who knows?

Either way, I am looking forward to having a place to come back and look at my progress in my garden and home and laugh at my mishaps -- anyone who knows me know there will be plenty -- and maybe learn more by being able to reflect back. I know with my children -- a 17 year old boy and a 3 year old daughter as of today's date -- I have thought a million times that I do not need to take a picture of a specific moment or write it down because I will always remember it and ... well, I don't.

I hope so.

Vikki

No comments: